Training and information sessions
We are committed to providing high quality training and information sessions on how to comply with equality laws as they apply to services to the public.
Here is some recent feedback received from participants:
The sessions we provide include:
- Complying with equality law when providing services to the public;
- Equality law for the hospitality sector;
- Disability law for transport providers;
- Briefings on the law as it applies to those who offer services to the public;
- Tailored sessions on equality and service provision.
All sessions are interactive with quizzes, case studies and question and answer sessions.
If you are interested in arranging a free training session, please contact us on 028 90 500 600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org